Screamhouse Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screamhouse Media

Connecting you to the music industry.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer Empty
PostSubject: I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer   I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 9:41 pm

Orlando, FL – January 12th 2011: Orlando metal band I Will Break Thee is slated to release their as yet
untitled E.P. this summer with Andols Herrick behind the drum kit. I Will Break Thee has been hard at
work over the winter, putting together the 6 song E.P. Drum tracking began at Suede Shoes Studios in
Longwood Florida, in early January.

“It’s been an amazing experience having Andols here,” said vocalist, Shane Bryant. “We couldn’t have
asked for a better drummer to be on this record. Andols came in and nailed it after only a few
rehearsals.”

I Will Break Thee is preparing to start the second phase of the recording process, tracking guitars by the
end of January at Screamhouse Media in Winter Park, Fl. In the meantime, however, they have a few
clips of pre-production demos which can be accessed through www.iwillbreakthee.com. They are
preparing to release a video for their first single in April 2011.

I Will Break Thee will be releasing a series of webisodes throughout the process, to chronicle the making
of the E.P.

I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer L_2c79a304d81c4beab4c77a8d363e9fdf
Back to top Go down
http://screamhousemedia.freeforums.biz

I Will Break Thee To Release New E.P. With Andols Herrick As Drummer
Page 1 of 1