Screamhouse Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screamhouse Media

Connecting you to the music industry.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Rules and info about the contest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScreamhouseShane
Admin
ScreamhouseShane

Rules and info about the contest.   Empty
PostSubject: Rules and info about the contest.    Rules and info about the contest.   EmptyJuly 31st 2010, 3:51 pm

THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO CONTESTANTS WORLD WIDE. HOWEVER, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO SCREAMHOUSE MEDIA RECORDING STUDIOS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO SO, YOU WILL FORFIT THE PRIZE TO THE RUNNER UP!

Screamhouse Media Reserves the right to ammend or change any of the contest rules at any time. This our first contest so there may be issues that come up that we have not thought of yet. We want to make sure we can do this as fair as possible for everyone involved, and to help nail it down for future contests.

We need to have at least 15 contestants to begin the contest. So tell everyone you know!

Screamhouse Media Unique & Talented Artist Contest.
-No artist bashing will be permitted whatsoever, however constructive criticizm will be encouraged. Any profain negative comments by artists or fans will be removed, and that member could be removed from the board. If a contestant is foun to be included in this activity they will be disqualified.

-All contestants must enter by registering to the message board and posting a brief bio along with any links they wish, and any reason why they believe they could win.

-Contestants are also encouraged to post any show info or upcoming events to try and generate votes for the online portion of the contest.

-Along with registration the artist must have some form of their music either in audio or video format to be presented for the voting. If the artist has no recording or video Screamhouse Media will offer a special promotion for $50 the artist will get a demo recording and 1 take myspace promo video filmed at Screamhouse Media Recording studios.(Additional services from Screamhouse Media may be purchased such as full promo video or multitrack recording (with mixing and mastering included) to be entered into the contest.

-The contest will have 3 tiers,
The winners of the first tier will be chosem by Screamhouse Media.
The winners of the second tier will be chosen by online poll (cheaters will be disqualified)
The final winner of the contest will be a combination of %50 poll and %50 Screamhouse Media with the final decision by 5 random individuals filmed live from downtown Orlando.

The Final winner of Screamhouse Media will recieve online promotion from Screamhouse Media, 2 free FULL PRODUCTION TOP/TOP NOTCH/BEST OF THE BEST recordings, and there may be other prizes if we can get a couple of sponsors on board.

Our fully produced recordings are gonna do a hell of a lot for you already, but we want to try and get you as much free stuff as possible.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

If you have any questions or concerns about the contest please submit them to [url=shane@screamhousemedia.com]shane@screamhousemedia.com[/url]

Rules and info about the contest.   Cbanner
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/IWillBreakThee
ScreamhouseJustin
Admin
ScreamhouseJustin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and info about the contest.    Rules and info about the contest.   EmptyAugust 1st 2010, 5:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://screamhousemedia.com
ScreamhouseShane
Admin
ScreamhouseShane

PostSubject: Contest rules update!   Rules and info about the contest.   EmptyAugust 5th 2010, 2:26 am

Ok everyone thanks for entering! We wish everyone luck! Just wanted to announce that the last day to enter will be on August 15th. So if you have joined, but are waiting to enter, dont wait too long. August 15th will be the final day and we will start picking the top 10 or so on the 16th. It may be more than 10 or it may be less than 10 depending on the amount of entries. Again we welcome any genre of music, so enter no matter what you are into!!!

I will be making Screamhouse Media banners for you guys to put on your page and add your logo to, so you can promote on your own website, whatever website that might be. You will be able to copy the graphic from the forum, add your logo to it in photoshop or another editing program. If you do not have a program, but you have a logo, you can send it to me at Shane@ScreamhouseMedia.com and i will put it together for you. After that, upload it through your photobucket page or whatever you use and i will give you the code to paste on your website.

I see we have lots of talented artists on here and we are happy to be apart of your music!

If you have a graphic logo now, please send it to me so i can put a flyer together and help to promote everyone here. If you dont have a logo i will just include your name on the flyer.

I will be putting the flyer together this weekend so if you can please turn it in by Friday.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
ScreamhouseShane
Admin
ScreamhouseShane

PostSubject: Re: Rules and info about the contest.    Rules and info about the contest.   EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 7:26 am

Ok so i have the flyer almost done, but I am going to wait until the 15th to get all of the contestants registered. Otherwise i would be updating the flyer everyday lol. We also want to give everyone promotion even if you dont make it past the 1st round. So we will be pushing the voting back just a little to help give everyone some promotion. Again, if you have any gigs or anything like that coming up post it under the shows catagorie becuase this forum with be flooded with friends from everyone. Also, your live show may help to win over some people and vote for you when we put the poll up.

So with that in mind before we make any final decisions on the winners, I want to thank everyone for participating in the competition and the forum. We want to make this a place for you guys to come and promote your art, talk about gear, talk about music, talk about whatever. We are here to help in any way we can. We will be expanding and adding all kinds of services. Best of luck to everyone, and take advantage of anything on this forum you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and info about the contest.    Rules and info about the contest.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and info about the contest.
Page 1 of 1